The anchoring clamps are of wedge type, designed to anchor insulated messengers in LV ABC insulated overhead systems, up to 1 KV.
● JBGA anchoring clamp body is made of corrosion resistant extruded aluminium alloy;
● Metal support of the tension clamp is made of stainless steel;
● Wedges are made of weather resistant and anti-UV material with high mechanical strength;
● JBGB anchoring clamp body is casted of corrosion resistant aluminium alloy with high mechanical strength and metal support is made of stainless steel;
● Wedges are made of weather resistant and anti-UV material with high mechanical strength.
● Standard: EN 50483-3, NF C 33-041
Wedges are opened and messenger is installed between wedges. Then wedges are pushed back to tighten them on messenger. When needed, bail can be opened by moving one of end pieces about 10 cm out of the clamp. After installing the bail through bracket must both aluminium pieces on the bail be assembled back inside the groove.
|Type||Conductor Size (mm²)||Cable Diameter(mm)||Failure Load(kN)||Pack (pcs)|