Optical Fiber Splice Closure/Joint Box/Joint Closure is used for protecting the optical fiber fusion splicing head between two different optical cables; a reserved section of optical fiber will be kept in the closure for maintenance purpose.
1. Optical Fiber Splice Closure/Joint Box/Joint Closure is suitable for Aerial, Pipeline, Direct-buried;
2. CATV environment, Telecommunications, Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks and fiber optic networks.
3. The joint box has good leak-proof, anti-water and damp-proof feature and its power line is corrosion resistant.
–40°C to +65°C
1. Optical Fiber Splice Closure/Joint Box/Joint Closure is suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
2. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
3. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
4. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
5. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
6. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
7. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
|Capacity of FOSC||Bunchy:24-144(cores) Ribbon:up to 288(cores）|
|Cable entry ports||6 pieces|
|Diameter of Cable||Φ8mm～Φ20 mm|
|Assemmbling method||Aerial, Pipeline, Direct-buried|
Fiber Optic Cable Splice Closure Components：
|1||Insulated rubber tape|
|3||Cable fixing device|
|4||Internal hexagonal wrench|
|5||Heat shrinkable tube|
|6||stainless steel tie|
Our company only lists some of the technical parameters of the Optical Fiber Splice Closure/Joint Box/Joint Closure, we can produce different specifications according to customer needs.